So, no photo today, no quote with deep meaning. Just rambling thoughts:
- is there a polite way to tell someone on the bus that the noise coming out of their iPod’s earbuds is way too damn loud?
- why is it that although I have 40 minutes on the bus, I only tend to fall asleep in the last 5 minutes of the trip?
- there is never enough time in the work day to finish all the things I need to do
- good colleagues make a tough work day bearable
- hot chocolate makes me happy :-)
- making Christmas cards makes me happy too :-)
- time to go to bed…
Before you act, think.
Before you criticize, wait.
Before you pray, forgive.
Before you quit, try.” —Ernest Hemingway